Search

Can Windows 7 Silence the Questions?

Since the release of Windows 7 is about many questions are emerging. Is this, like Microsoft Vista? Will it be stable? Why did Microsoft get it right this time? ... And the list goes on and on.

I wrote an article a few weeks ago after installing Windows 7 reports that I think is really the "Real Deal". They are still behind those words as the release date approaches. This is the most stable operating system I've used since Windows NT 4.0. I've been so close to zero problems with it since I installed the RTM version the day it was available.

Note that I am not the "normal" user or computer. I am a software engineer and use my computer for a living. They rarely turn off or restart my computer and I am taxed to the limit every day I'm working. I jumped on the train before Windows Vista and there were several issues to format my computer is Windows XP and put it back in it.

Not going back to XP, Vista or any other operating system now. Windows 7 has made a believer out of me and I will stand behind this operating system. The only, and I do mean only one issue I had with installation was a driver problem with my video card. I was able to quickly find the driver I needed, installed it and my sound has been working properly since.

I am also an avid gamer. Windows 7 gets up and offers in this area. It seems that Microsoft has paid little attention to memory management with this operating system too. I am able to run all my games in windowed mode and do not seem to impact performance at all.

I know that questions continue to accumulate in the release date nears, but I firmly believe that this operating system have met all the skeptics out there. I admit I was a little skeptical when I installed it, but has made a believer out of me and I think it'll make you one too.

0 comments: